I offer a variety of quilting services to complete your quilt top.
From simple all over designs, such as edge to edge
and continuous pantographs
of which I have an ever-increasing number of gorgeous designs.
- this is where the body of the quilt is quilted with a continuous design and the border is given its own separate treatment... very effective. The look of custom at a user-friendly price.
- includes simple background fills, block motifs, pattern boards, sashing treatments and border treatments chosen to complement your quilt top.
- may include stitch 'n' ditch, feathers, ruler work and x/hatching, designed with you, to produce a gorgeous quilt that is both special and unique.
Please consider WHO your quilt is for, as this will help determine an appropriate quilting design.
For instance, if your quilt is a 'utility' quilt and will be washed regularly. I would more than likely suggest an 'all over' design or pantograph, rather than finishing it with a custom treatment.
Some things to have in mind when we discuss your quilting needs may include some of the following:
- Have you made your quilt for a child; teenager;male; female; special occasion; a family heirloom?
- Is your quilt top a utility quilt? Has it been pieced; appliqued; embroidered; embellished?
- Is your quilt top traditional; modern; a whole cloth?